Profile

MIKAGE XF ☆
Just a girl from a little planet.
I want Doreamon's pocket badly so that I can have everything I want.
I ♥ makeup, cosplay, sleeping, Visual Kei, Gackt and Namie Amuro.

I blog about life and memories.

Music

.

我要放下悲伤, 比以前更努力。
我不能停留在这里, 因为我要让家人幸福, 安心。
未来不知道会怎么样, 但请不要放弃。
因为世上最重要的, 是你们 。

posted from Bloggeroid




A little more ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Photobucket

D.O.B/ 02 Feb 1994!
School/ Temasek Poly, Apparel Design & Merchandising
Past cosplays done/ C.C from Code Geass; Butler OC as Mikage; Hone Onna from Jigoku Shoujo; Bara Hime OC Walolita; Bara Hime OC; Meido dress up; Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier; Bonten from Amatsuki; Hatsune Miku - The Demon's Wedding version
(Check out the pictures @ my DA account~ ♥)

Follow this blog ・(´∀`)フハハ

Photobucket


Ads (ΦωΦ)ふ



Tagbox (゚m゚*)プッ



Affiliates (*`▽´*)ウヒョヒョ

Aki
Camiile
Christine
Erika
Mikan
Mekyu
Nao
Weishan
Zhi yu


Some useful/interesting links ('-'*)エヘ


How to shop Taobao with 65Daigou


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three