Profile

MIKAGE XF ☆
Just a girl from a little planet.
I want Doreamon's pocket badly so that I can have everything I want.
I ♥ makeup, cosplay, sleeping, Visual Kei, Gackt and Namie Amuro.

I blog about life and memories.

Music

.

<<<< I'm kind of like making such faces for the past few days.
I haven't been talking properly to anyone(as in, opening my mouth to speak) except for my mum and a few of the nurses when I went for my flu jab.
My left arm is kinda still hurting from it as I type.

A random thought just popped in my mind a few days ago.
I had been wondering about my restlessness when it comes to the holidays. All the well-planned activities and to-do seems to just drop dead by the 2nd day of holiday.
It set me wondering, maybe this carefree, nothing-to-do, facing the four walls, getting wasted days are what I am really after?

I don't know. I don't like this. I hate being like this too.
With no profits, with no aim, with no outcome. With nothing.
I'm losing so much. But I ain't working hard to get anything back.

It's as though I'm poisoned.



A little more ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Photobucket

D.O.B/ 02 Feb 1994!
School/ Temasek Poly, Apparel Design & Merchandising
Past cosplays done/ C.C from Code Geass; Butler OC as Mikage; Hone Onna from Jigoku Shoujo; Bara Hime OC Walolita; Bara Hime OC; Meido dress up; Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier; Bonten from Amatsuki; Hatsune Miku - The Demon's Wedding version
(Check out the pictures @ my DA account~ ♥)

Follow this blog ・(´∀`)フハハ

Photobucket


Ads (ΦωΦ)ふ



Tagbox (゚m゚*)プッ



Affiliates (*`▽´*)ウヒョヒョ

Aki
Camiile
Christine
Erika
Mikan
Mekyu
Nao
Weishan
Zhi yu


Some useful/interesting links ('-'*)エヘ


How to shop Taobao with 65Daigou


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three